|Thank you for shopping at Bodying.ph. |
|Your privacy is important to us. By participating in the Council of Better Business Bureau's BBBOnline Privacy Program, Bodying.ph is fully committed to meet the program's strict requirements regarding how we treat your information and have it verified by BBBOnline and providing you with excellent service for all of our products. Because we respect your rights to privacy, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for the entire Bodying.ph site. |
|This Privacy Statement will inform you of: |
|To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the entire Bodying.ph website and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. |
- If you choose to order or register with Bodying.ph, we will collect users' names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers with the sole purpose to complete the orders.
- Bodying.ph does not collect users' names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) from a bank, social security numbers, or any other information which can be used to identify a specific person, nor does it match such information with the anonymous profiles, with the exception of placing an order or registering with us. Bodying.ph's technology may record IP addresses, but does not associate any IP address with an organization name.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
- We might employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Regarding "Tell a friend". We respect your friend's privacy. Bodying.ph gives you the opportunity to invite your friends to visit our website. We will ask for your friend's name and email address, however, under no circumstances will we use your friend's personal information for any reason beyond the purposes of informing them about Bodying.ph.
- Regarding Children. Bodying.ph is not directed to children, and Bodying.ph does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Placing an Order
- We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. When you place an order, we will ask you for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and your credit card number and its expiration date. This information is requested to verify your identify and to process your purchase. Contact information from the order form is only used to send orders. For extra security, Bodying.ph will never display your full credit card number once it has been entered - We will only reveal the last 4 digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- Your contact information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the approved industry standard. We may use your personal information to contact you for account purposes.
- When you register on our site, we will ask you for the following information: your contact information (such as your e-mail address) and demographic information (such as your zip code). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and products when you registered for our mailing list service. Demographic and personal data is used to tailor your experience at our site.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Bodying.ph's email newsletters are intended to keep users informed of Bodying's new products, gifts, and special features that are available. Our policy is to send our email announcements or newsletters only to those who request this when Registering. If you receive an email and want to be removed from the email list, we provide instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any other messages from Bodying.ph in the future. You may also edit your email preferences at Bodying.ph's My Account - Profile.
Surveys & Contests
- From time to time, Bodying.ph offers surveys or promotions, such as sweepstakes and contests. Participation in these contests or promotions is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, demographic information, phone number and e-mail address. Contest information will be used to conduct drawings, notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve the site.
Links to other sites
- Our site may contain links to other sites. www.Bodying.ph is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
|How do we protect personal and credit card information?|
- We consider the protection of all personally identifiable information we receive from our Web site visitors and subscribers as critical to our corporate mission. Please be assured that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information we receive from you. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt all information that you submit in ordering one of our products or services using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We use industry-standard SSL authentication to guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of online transactions through our site. SSL authentication and 128-bit encryption (scrambling) ensures that your online transaction and credit card information are safe from third party interception.
- Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.
Disclosure to Authorities
- Further, you authorize Bodying.ph to disclose your password, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, gray market, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. Specifically, this includes exchanging such information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Bodying.ph cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights.
- A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a Web server to your computer.
- A cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does allow Bodying.ph to assign each user a unique number. This unique number allows us to enhance the user experience by tracking the items in your Shopping Basket, and by saving your past purchase information for the next time you visit the Bodying.ph site. Cookies do not allow Bodying.ph to collect any additional information other than the information that was provided by you at the time of Registration.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually, you can change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of Bodying.ph's site, including placing items in a shopping basket and making a purchase.
- You can always access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online anytime by accessing your "My Account". This will ensure the better control of your own information.
- To protect your privacy and security, you will first need your login ID and password to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
|If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the content or practices of our website, you can contact Bodying.ph directly at contact us. |